Nunavut International Film Festival.
Descripción del premio:
The Nunavut International Film Festival celebrates both Canadian, Greenlandic and Circompolar films. The goal of the festival is to foster collaboration and connection amongst Inuit filmmakers and creators in Canada and internationally and to support Inuit language, culture, and stories. The 3 day-long festival is held in the territory's capital Iqaluit and screens submissions of children's films, short films, documentaries, animation, feature-length films, and music videos from filmmakers across Nunavut and arctic communities.
Rules & Terms
1. All films must be in Inuktitut OR have Inuktitut subtitles. Films in other languages will be considered on a case-by-case basis and we encourage all to submit.
2. Films should include Northern, Inuit, or Indigenous themes.
3. If your project is selected please send any related press materials, including electronic press kit, and photos to email@example.com.
4. All genres of films will be accepted.
5. Films must be submitted via a participating submission platform (FilmFreeway), email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through digital submissions as secure Dropbox/Vimeo/Youtube links.
6. Films that have been submitted to NIFF in previous years are eligible to be resubmitted.
7. Films must be the original work of the applicants. If a film is based upon another person’s life or upon a book or other underlying work, applicant(s) must secure any necessary rights to make such adaptations. However, it is not necessary to submit the adaptation rights agreements to the Festival. By entering the competition, you represent that you have secured all necessary rights.
8. Applicants are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary rights and permissions for third-party materials included in their films, including but not limited to music, trademarks, logos, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights. NIFF expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility for any violations of the foregoing.
PARA MÁS INFORMACIÓN:
Nunavut International Film Festival